Hirschfeld Steel Changes Name to Hirschfeld Industries
Southlake and San Angelo, TX – Hirschfeld Holdings LP announced today its official corporate name change to Hirschfeld Industries LP. Through its wholly owned subsidiaries, Hirschfeld Steel Group LP, Carolina Steel Group LLC and Grand Junction Steel LLC, Hirschfeld Industries is a premier provider of structural steel for bridges, stadiums, mass transit structures, industrial and nuclear facilities, and other commercial projects. The name change reinforces the Hirschfeld brand across all segments, reflects the company’s strategy to further diversify its operations, and more closely aligns and strengthens the identity of each of its subsidiaries under a single name.
Hirschfeld is a fully integrated fabricator of structural steel with more than 900 employees in ten plants in five states across the United States. In business since 1919, Hirschfeld has over 1.6 million square feet under roof and has been involved in many significant projects including Soldier Field, Reliant Stadium, George Bush Turnpike, Williamsburg / Queensboro bridges, Heinz Field, Minute Maid Park and Busch Stadium.
For more information about Hirschfeld Industries, please visit our website at www.hirschfeld.com.
About Hirschfeld Industries LP
Hirschfeld Industries is one of the largest fully integrated fabricators of highly engineered structural steel components in North America. The company serves a wide range of end markets including transportation infrastructure, industrial development, commercial construction and power generation.
With eleven facilities and over 900 employees providing a national presence and industry leading footprint, Hirschfeld Industries is a major participant in the expansion and redevelopment of the U.S. transportation and energy infrastructure systems, both government-funded and private enterprises. Hirschfeld Industries was founded in 1946 and is headquartered in San Angelo, Texas.
Return to Press Releases